|Your new company
International consulting company.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for managing Project Teams working on implementation of ERP systems and other enterprise applications supporting execution of core business process in finance, procurement, sales, transportation and logistics, manufacturing and maintenance.
- You will be involved in full cycles, end-to-end, global projects guiding our clients through the safe passage towards successful Go-Live.
- You will play an active role in developing breakthrough digital solutions.
- You will release your potential by working in a dynamic, cross-cultural, innovative team.
- You will be travelling across the world to cooperate with leading Resources industry players.
What you ll need to succeed
- 3+ years of overall industry, IT or consulting (preferred) experience and minimum bachelor’s degree
- Experience in implementation of various IT solutions supporting Business Processes (i.e. ERP, MES, Workflow tools)
- Experience with projects in companies from Oil & Gas, Utilities, Chemical & Natural Resources, industries
- Experience with at least one end-to-end implementation project.
- Hands on experience in Testing, Data Migration and Cutover processes.
- Very good understanding of best-practices and business processes in one of the areas: finance, controlling, financial reporting, procurement, sourcing, sales, customer service, logistics, transportation and distribution, manufacturing, production planning or maintenance.
- Team player with project management skills and ability to work in a distributed delivery environment.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). A good level of other foreign language would be an asset.
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 60% (annually) of time and could be more. Travel is often required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Thursday/Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend at home location (Poland; applicable for Europe based assignments).
What you ll get in return
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global top Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
- Extra benefits package
What you need to do now
If you re interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.