Your new company
For our Client, international banking company located in Kraków, we are looking for Candidates interested in Senior Data Architect position.
Your new role
The role of the Head of Data Policy for CMB IT is to define and support end to end approach for Data Management across Commercial Banking (CMB). The person in this role will be responsible for driving new processes, procedures and standards to ensure compliance with current and future Global Data Management Policy across CMB IT.
- To provide overall leadership and oversight of technical delivery related to the Data Management practice.
- Responsible for implementing and ensuring adherence to the Data Management practice policies, standards and governance within the CMB IT,
- Create and maintain a broad network of system and data SMEs across CMB IT by working collaboratively with Data Architects, Analytics, Engineers from Big Data Teams,
- Responsible for implementing 4 main parts of Group Data Policy in CMB IT( Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Modelling and Architecture and Data Usage and Flow),
- Facilitate ongoing adherence to CMB data policies and standards through the use of best practices,
- Lead, develop and motivate the leadership team to attract, retain and develop the capacity, capability and talent to provide for succession and ensure delivery of business objectives,
- Set expectations, share best practice and manage, monitor, coach and develop leaders and others to ensure that they maximize their performance, meet the required standards, and continuously develop their capabilities and experience,
- Provide instructions to work colleagues on new procedures, techniques and software. Assist in providing guidance on continuous improvement of operations, decreasing turnaround times, streamline work processes and work to provide seamless customer service.
What you ll need to succeed
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered,
- Able to work with stakeholders across the globe and establish a community of practice
- Able to work under pressure, find logical solutions to problems and produce work unsupervised,
- Able to deliver a flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way, Able to provide support to others performance, enabling them to achieve by providing clear direction, motivation and support,
- Contribute productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals.
- Knowledge of the Data Governance, Data Quality Management, Data Modelling and Data Architecture,
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Data Modeler, Data Architect, Data Specialist or others around data,
- Knowledge of usage Data Modelling Tools (Infosphere Data Architect, Erwin etc.), Design Tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect, RSA, Archimate, UML, etc.), Data Quality Tools (Information Analyzer or others) and Data Governance Tools (Collibra or others)
- Good technical background related to Data Warehouse/RDBMS
- Overview around Hadoop Big Data and Cloud platforms (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Financial Services,
- Experience of using Agile and DevOps methodologies
What you ll get in return
The company offers unique opportunity of professional development, stable work position in recognised company, additional benefits: private medical care, multi-sport card and internal training.
What you need to do now
If you re interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.