Your new company
For our Client, international banking company, we are looking for Candidates interested in DLP Program Developer position.
Your new role
As a Data Loss Prevention Engineer, you will design, develop, enhance and implement controls that strengthens the overall protection of the company s data privacy framework. In this position you will act as deputy of DLP engineer managing and administrating Symantec DLP platform and other DLP technologies that support data classification (tagging and rights management) and unstructured data inventory. This includes designing and implementing data loss prevention policies, DLP platform maintenance and upgrades.
Development and implementation:
Administer and maintain Data Loss Prevention (DLP) system
- Implement, test, document, and maintain enterprise-wide Data Protection related controls.
- Design, Develop and Implement solutions that enhances the Data Loss Protection for endpoint, web and email DLP platforms.
- Design, Develop and Implement a Data Warehouse system to perform Data analysis of programs and activities in Data Movement organization
- Design, Develop and Implement a web-based tool for risk managers, compliance to generate reports around DLP incident and data protection
- Design, Develop and Implement a web-based tool to generate coverage and compliance of client-server based controls.
Information Security and Security Products
- Monitor DLP Management Console: analyze platform events, problems or malfunctions, and resolve incident and problem tickets raised from TechConnect (User Help Desk) and DLP Analysts
- Provide support for Data Loss Prevention (DLP) platform including analysis, continuous configuration, tuning and testing of data loss prevention policies
- Perform maintenance on the DLP platform including patching, configuration modifications and upgrades
- Perform and review DLP policy, workflow and system settings following established DLP change process with the assistance of operational tools and resources
- Assist in the evaluation and implementation of products and/or procedures to enhance security.
- Review requests for new systems or changes to existing systems and evaluate the impact to security.
- Deploy and monitor additional security products and tools or enhancements to existing tools.
- Monitor daily reports to ensure the effectiveness of new and existing security technology
What you ll need to succeed
- Bachelor s in computer science or software engineering.
- Adept networking and system administration abilities
- Experience in developing solutions in a Windows environment and for Microsoft products (Office365, Exchange etc.)
- Experience in developing, implementing and managing Data Warehouse solution
- Platforms: Windows environment, Exchange, Office365,
- Experience with data analytics technologies as well as analytical and dimensional modeling
- Experience in coding using .Net / VBA
- Experience in coding with Python or Java is a plus
- Experience with Symantec DLP is a plus
What you ll get in return
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself — without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
What you need to do now
If you re interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.