Member of the Secured Lending team (Orchestrade application) and test code in C#/.net connecting to surrounding environments and applications as well as automated testing.
- Be an integral part of the design, implementation, and maintenance of the test environment
- Analyze, evaluate, and verify requirements by working closely with other development and verification team members
- Create test plans and the necessary scripts necessary to implement those plans in Quality Center/ALM.
- Work and communicate in a cross-functional team environment comprised of BA, Developers, project managers and support representatives, etc.
- Investigate, analyze, and report defects in a well-documented and timely manner, and also recommend resolution priority in QC/ JIRA.
- Track reported defects in ALM, analyzing and testing the solutions to those defects
- Proactively provide status, raise issues, and communicate necessary information to ITPL and/or appropriate team members on a regular basis via daily stand-up meetings, one-on-one meetings.
- Participate in technical discussions and/or presentations
- Facilitate and assist in the task estimation process related to test activities in an Agile Environment.
- Preparation of test reports before every release
Proportion of duties:
The Secured Lending IT team is responsible for the integration of a third party application (Orchestrade) used for:
- Pre-deal origination workflow and post execution monitoring and life-cycle management.
- Dedicated workflow, enquiry, and portfolio management system to provide holistic view of entire secured lending portfolio
- Leverage strategic firm standard risk systems
- Integration with Operations, Finance, and CRO
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent analytical skills, understanding of project life cycles, and ability to act in an entrepreneurial manner to ensure the software delivered matches the needs of the customer base and business community
- Proven analytical, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Basic knowledge of usage of Automation scripts.
- Comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with working in a highly collaborative and dynamic multi-team environment
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment is essential.
- Have a willingness to learn new skills and do whatever is necessary to "get the job done" attitude
- Must have attention to detail; have the ability to work independently and also as part of a group;
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of Agile practices and processes (e.g. SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Knowledge of Financial products
- Product know-how in the Secured Lending Business