Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
You will co-ordinate the activities of technical solution team members to meet contract obligations. Provides complex metrics and reporting support to all relevant stakeholders. Proactively identifies potential issues and drives resolution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvement. Identifies opportunities for growth and innovation. Builds and sustains effective communications with all stakeholders and cross-functional teams in an effort to maximize the customer experience and relationships.
- Leads dedicated teams to support a large financial service business contractual SLA
- Major ITIL process and service owner and contributor across incident, problem, capacity, change and continual service improvement including disaster recovery
- Interview, recruit and select high quality team members as required by the business
- Reporting to senior executives and maintenance of relationships
- Staff performance management including coaching and mentoring for optimal efficiency and business growth
- Cooperation with Senior Management within the Managed Services organization
- 5-10 years€™ experience working in a similar role with a proven track record
- Relevant bachelor or master degree
- Fluent Polish and English speaking is a must
- In-depth knowledge VNX, VNXe, Centera, DataDomain, RecoverPoint with CISCO and Brocade SAN
- ITIL Process and ticketing tools (service now) knowledge
- Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments
- Willingness to traveling (occasional travel may be required and on call will be required)
- Knowledge of 3rd party products HDS and NetApp
- Coding skills - Java or Python
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies as required and mentor and guide more junior team members of the team
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Please be aware that according to Polish law all candidates applying for the role should provide the following statement in their CVs:
€śI hereby give consent to Dell Products Poland Sp. z o.o. for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.€ť
If you automatically wish to be considered for other roles in the future, please, include only the following statement in your CV:
€śI hereby give consent to Dell Products Poland Sp. z o.o. for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of this as well as future recruitment processes under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.€ť
Please, be aware that your consent for Dell Products Poland Sp. z o.o. to process your personal data included in your application will be cancelled upon your request.