Technical communication plays an increasingly significant role in many technical branches nowadays. For the IT industry, professional technical documentation is a crucial, integral part of every product, thanks to which our customers can build and manage their ICT networks.
Your Project Support will be mainly focused on working with MS Office tools and meetings facilitation. You will also have the chance to learn how documentation project is organized. As we work in the international company you will deal with intercultural differences and telecommunication environment which creates a lot of opportunities to learn and develop.
In addition, you will review the documents in accordance with the style and language requirements, using specific editorial tools. English Proofreader continuously cooperates with the Technical Writers to develop the optimal shape of the documents. The goal is to provide quality documentation that is clear and easy to understand.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Centre in Wroclaw has as its part a technical documentation team. Our main scope of responsibility is creating for 5G, LTE and UMTS (WCDMA) mobile communication technologies that we provide to mobile operators worldwide. Documentation types cover guides, manuals, descriptions of products and features €“ everything that Mobile Operator s staff needs to install, configure, and integrate Nokia Products.
- status of student aged under 26 of English Philology
- experience in using technical terminology in English (preferably experience in technical writing)
- good command of MS Office applications
- an interest in technical writing
- disciplined and focused on details
- a problem - solving mind
- an initiative-oriented person
- fluent communication in English
- competitive salary
- civil contract
- opportunity to work on the newest cutting edge technologies for the future mobile networks
- friendly working environment in a team of young professionals
- possibility for long term contract after internship