You will deploy, automate, maintain and configuration management of client cloud based systems, client cloud based services. You will also provide technical guidance to none-technical SDMs and coworkers on development and operations.
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery, architecture improvement and process improvement recommendations
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning, e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Openstack etc.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
- Implement, analyze and assess the impact of changes on maintained client environment.
- Ensure critical system security, best practice and procedures are followed
- Support for your career and competences development €“ learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life €“ Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort €“ private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
- Very good English (written and spoken)
- At least a year in DevOps operations, including automation experience with configuration management tools
- More than two years of hands-on experience in Linux administration. Understanding / hands-on experience in working with Public Cloud (e.g. AWS and/or Azure) would be a strong advantage
- Previous experience with scripting (e.g. PHP, Python, Perl, PowerShell and etc), and at least understand software development/coding (e.g. C, C++) and infrastructure development methodology
- Experience working with one of the Configuration management tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Spacewalk or Redhat Satellite