A few words about our Clients:
- global leader in a security area,
- its products are used by the biggest corporations and enterprises worldwide,
- employees are passionate about IT and security,
- managers make a very nice and casual work atmosphere!
If you want to:
- work with the latest technologies in the area of network, security and cloud computing,
- join to a dynamic and international environment,
- develop your technical and soft skills set,
- use GERMAN language on daily basis.
€¦you are the perfect person for this role!
Place of work:Warsaw
TheTechnical Engineerwill be responsible for:
- provide a high level of the 2ndand 3rdlines technical support,
- diagnosing and resolving advanced problem with Windows Server, Active Directory, Network, Antivirus, Cyber Security and Backup,
- installation, repair and maintenance of complex security systems,
- assisting customers in remediate threat in case of failures and technical issues,
- collaboration with other IT Departments.
- stable employment and attractive salary,
- private health insurance and gym reimbursement,
- personal education plan and trainings schedule (internal and external),
- possibility of a further development within structures.
- experience in working on the first or second line support working with international customers,
- experience in resolving IT problems with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems,
- experience in troubleshooting such as process monitor, process explorer, Wireshark,
- very good knowledge of Active Directory and users accounts, DHCP, DNS, GPO, Network and Security areas,
- advanced knowledge of ENGLISH and GERMAN languages.