Assist the IT team with systems and applications to support, troubleshooting problems, and carrying out projects as assigned in a culturally diverse environment.
Supporting and assisting the evolution of the existing infrastructure platforms.
Properly document support and project activities using a helpdesk ticketing system.
This job requires good English communications skills, experience in maintaining databases and technology infrastructure, interest to work with the network of IT staff internationally and users across 74 offices globally.
- Competitive salary;
- Permanent contract;
- Package of bonuses;
This position is based in Warsaw, Poland.
- Data maintenance, user management, data quality and user statistics via application-specific tools;
- Participates in sprint planning; provides work estimates to deliver product stories; owns development stories;
- Participates in the full software development cycle including coding, testing, implementation, support and sunset;
- Completes required coding to satisfy the defined acceptance criteria and deliver the desired outcome;
- Develops solutions on a variety of platforms according to business requirements;
- Database management: Data quality and maintenance, data integrity and integration, terminology database, general support;
- Install, maintain and support new applications;
- Responsible for specific projects and project management: Planning and scoping, be part of the decision-making process, solutions design, implementation, maintenance processes, work with the communications department on communication and change;
- Ensure proper technical documentation and training materials;
- Assist with technical documentation of systems and processes;
- Provide support and training via phone, online meeting or video conferencing;
- Supporting local IT and service desks on both hardware and software applications;
- Together with the global IT team, implement and promote best practice;
- Testing of new technologies, applications and external database systems;
- Work with the Business Technology Manager in new projects related to process management, service quality and internal and external communications;
- Performance monitoring;
- Work to SLA thresholds for incidents, requests and problems;
- Provide solutions to incidents and problems;
- Contribute to policies, processes and procedures;
- Trend Analysis and problem management;
- Establishing a good working relationship with the business and 3rd party€™s;
- Review of services and application delivery;
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process to support a quality deliverable;
- Work with a variety of business and technical teams to enhance service systems monitoring.
- 2+yrs experience is essential with a qualification in an ICT related area along with an understanding of Microsoft based network environments;
- 3+ years professional experience in software development;
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design;
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language;
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis;
- Experience with SQL / MySQL Databases including creating and running queries;
- Experience with Microsoft server products, AD, Exchange, Remote Desktop Services, Office 365 etc.;
- Current Microsoft Certifications are highly desirable;
- Experience in problem / root cause analysis and resolution of software problems;
- Experience in Incident trending and analysis;
- Knowledge of programme management, service quality and project management principles.;
- Ability to work in an autonomous manner;
- Strong understanding of general IT Support including using various methods of remote support;
- Good technical and analytical skills;
- Strong interest in working in and learning about diverse areas of a business;
- Very good command of written and spoken the English language.