- Motivate your team in order to improve quality, learning and efficiency, and encourage and support experiments for improvement
- Setup team boards, radiators to establish visibility of team goals and transparency
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Help your team follow agreed processes, ceremonies, and ensure the DoD (Definition of done) is being followed.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments.
- Assess the maturity of the team and environment and coach to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and its environment.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Guide the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Relocation packages
- Attractive conditions of employment with a permanent or B2B contract
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience and professional development in a modern company
- Innovative international projects, trips abroad
- Professional training
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of well-documented tools (JIRA, Confluence), patterns and techniques to support your team
- Experience with TDD, QA automation and in general software pipeline automation practices
- Experience with software engineering best practices: version control, testing, code quality and automation
- Experience with mobile or web frontend development teams
- Experience with scalability, performance tuning of complex backend and mobile environments
- Experience with API exposure, identity management solutions and security best practices
- Technologies: Java, Angular, JS, HTML5, React Native, iOS, Android, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, REST APIs, APIgee, Webmethod, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Jenkins, GoCD