Due to constant growth, we are looking for experience solution architect that will join architecture office that is responsible for scoping, estimating and designing new products and services for hundreds millions of users around the world.
- 8+ years of professional experience within the IT industry.
- 3+ years of architecture, design, implementation of large scale project and products.
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas: software design or development, application design, systems operations, database architecture, networking, hosting, security.
- Good practical knowledge of object modeling and specification language used in software engineering €“ UML, BPMN and other CASE notation products.
- Profound understanding of software development life cycle and methodologies.
- Delivery focused, hands-on, data driven, detail oriented approach with clear accountability for performance and execution is required.
- Strong leadership skills to guide and mentor developers and software architectures.
- Very good spoken and written English.
- Solid understanding of API design and technologies for large scale system integrations (e.g., REST APIs, XML RPC, ESB, WebSockets).
- Knowledge of Linux operating system environment from DevOps perspective.
- Experience with Cloud based/Docker application design/deployment.
- Working experience in SAFe, Nexus or LeSS.
- Project management experience and skills.
- Scoping, estimating and designing solutions and new products in the area of Internet TV both from the backend side and from the client side (set-top-box).
- Coordinating work of software architects in delivering scope, estimate and architecture for products and projects.
- Consulting in business offers, products and architecture solutions.
- Analyzing of the existing solutions in terms of effectiveness and efficiency, identifying areas for development.
- Designing integration of our products with client€™s infrastructure and range of 3rd party products like DRMs, CAS, CMS, OTT, encoders, origins, CDN, BSS, OSS.
- Delivering big international projects all over the world for leaders in TV industry.
- Managing the lifecycle of IT architecture, including changes in business requirements.
- Supervising technical aspects of internal development.
- Occasional travels to clients, partners and professional conferences €“ up to 10%.