- Design, implement and execute test cases by manual test methods;
- Perform all kinds of tests: regression, integration, system tests;
- Analyze problems to create error reports using dedicated defect tracking tool;
- Participate in test planning, execution and R&D activities;
- Close cooperation with developers during analysis of defects, requirements, tests and system aspects.
- Work in innovative projects, in modern technologies, realized from the very concept to the final deployment;
- Unique possibility of newest technologies€™ evaluation and realization of your own concepts;
- Being a part of project groups formed out of world-class power engineering, programming and automation experts;
- Possibility to develop skills and continuously improve qualifications in different areas; possibility to gain multidisciplinary competences;
- A cooperative, international team, great atmosphere and friendly work environment;
- Stable employment and attractive remuneration conditions;
- Rich benefits set (private medical service, also for the family members, life insurance, Multisport) and€¦ a great terrace with the view to Wawel;
- Flexible working hours.
Do you want to see how it really is here? Have a look:
If you are interested, please send your CV along with a cover letter via our website or by clicking the "Apply" button at the bottom of the page. Please include the job title and reference number in the e-mail subject.
At the same time, we reserve the right to respond only to selected offers.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: €śI hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).€ť