The End User consulting group is looking for talented Citrix SME with experience in the infrastructure services especially within end user workplace solutions and cloud solutions
We are actively seeking a Citrix SME with in-depth knowledge of Application Virtualization and VDI solutions.
Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini clients across the globe on most exciting newest technologies in workplace space including digital workspaces, mobility, Internet of Things and cognitive computing.
- Provide top level infrastructure consultancy services to our clients.
- Provide input to the design of End User based solutions as a recognized subject matter expert.
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike.
- Take part in portfolio development.
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Solution Designers and senior levels on client.
You will work in the CapgeminiCloud & Edge Project Consultingteam based in Poland, being a part of a global Cloud & Edge Practice.
You will have the possibilities to exchange your knowledge and experience with other consultants, subject matter experts and architects across the globe in a variety of IT domains such as: data centers transformations, virtualization technology, public and private clouds, network, storage, automation, server operating systems, security, data and information protection, big data, business intelligence, data analytics and reports, artificial intelligence,etc.
You will have an opportunity to work for the biggest brands of the World in the in sectors like financial, industry, logistics and other.
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by6000professionals in30 languages
- You will gain space tofulfill your ambitionsand develop your career, opportunity to take part intransition projects. We operate according toLean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) €“ you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20000 online trainings and in class) and getcertified(e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part incoaching programs and develop your knowledge inexperts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inCSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism €“ based on clear rules ofpromotion. Our company applies awide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideassistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
What will make You special
- Excellent knowledge and experience of designing and implementing solutions with Citrix products (XenApp/XenDesktop).
- Appreciation and understanding of common infrastructure and cloud technologies. (Including but not exclusively Windows Server/Vmware/Azure/AWS).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in supporting Citrix Xenapp and Citrix XenDesktop architecture, and application deployment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Application Virtualization with Citrix XenApp 6.5.
- Experience in Citrix NetScaler configuration.
- Advance knowledge of Provisioning Services, and Storefront.
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows 2008 / 2012, Group policy management, DHCP, DNS.
- Understand of PowerShell to automate tasks.
- Basic knowledge of virtualization infrastructure including VMware ESX Server, Virtual Center, VMotion.
- Basic understanding of network topology.
- Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Fast learner.
- Good analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Good people and conflict resolution skills.
In addition the following would be of advantage:
- Experience with or awareness of enterprise architecture methods such as IAF, or TOGAF.
- Awareness of ITIL IT Management concepts.
- Awareness of ITSM and auto-fulfillment concept.
- Experience with HPOO, Kinetic Data, Service Now, BMC.
- BSc/BEng in engineering, computer science, physics, information technology or related field or equivalent. Also relevant infrastructure certifications.