- Create and deliver technical product presentations and/or training sessions to potential clients
- As a highly experienced professional in the field, uses professional concepts in providing primarily pre-sales technical support for the technical sales process
- Actively leads the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process
- Works on issues that impact design/selling success or address future concepts, products or technologies
- Responsible for the majority of the aspects of the technical sales process
- Establish relationships and engage with the technical personnel to identify opportunities and sell products and services
- Conducts product demonstrations and technical presentations remotely or at customer locations/Citrix facilities on Citrix products value proposition
- Creates, configures, manipulates, chooses, or translates business requirements into appropriate technical specifications
- Participates in or leads meetings with IT and/or other Business areas to gain a thorough understanding of application requirements
- Defines and documents requirements, and evaluates comprehensiveness, testability and usability of the requirements within the application
- Conducts research into different application options for use in different IT environments
- Works with customers/application users to understand their application needs
- Uses knowledge and experience to determine the best way to use the application to meet customer needs and works with customers to implement the application
- Works with vendors to make changes to applications, which includes turning customer requests into requirements that the vendor can use
- Provides analysis to ensure application requirements can and are being met, and provides the necessary reports, regarding the application
- Provides support and maintenance on the application as necessary, which includes making recommendations for and implementing process improvements, operating procedures, and best practices; making recommendations for application enhancements or model designs; and providing in-depth knowledge of how applications interact with other applications and/or systems
- Creates, updates, and maintains related documentation
- Develops and facilitates training needs for applications, particularly for new developments, upgrades, and enhancements
- May mentor and/or coach other Application Specialists, which includes functioning as a technical resource, and reviewing test plans
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.100BlueChipClients- known, global brands, supported by6000professionals in30languages.
- You will gain space tofulfillyourambitionsand develop your career, opportunity to take part intransitionprojects. We operate according toLeanandKaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (expertsormanagers) €“ you will work among professionals (over900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20000online trainings and in class) and getcertified(e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part incoachingprogramsand develop your knowledge inexperts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inCSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism €“ based on clear rules ofpromotion. Our company applies awidechoiceofperks(free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (BusinessParentProgram).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideassistivetechnologiesforpeoplewithdiversedisabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Candidate s profile
- Bachelor s Degree in an IT or Business-related discipline or equivalent technical tool administration experience consisting of at least 8-10 years of experience
- Must have a strong technical aptitude and be able to understand technical requirements in order to create, configure, update, manipulate, and/or analyze or maintain technical applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and technically close deals
- Able to articulate and understand the customer strategy and solution strategy to a technical level of detail for their technical area of focus
- Proven experience analyzing and solving problems that may not be defined
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with others at all levels both internal and external to the Company. Must also have the proven ability to lead meetings, and create materials and/or documentation, which includes sales and training materials
- Experience mentoring and/or coaching others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, changing priorities, and/or limited defined processes
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments and/or projects simultaneously
- Legal, Contract Management or BPO background is a plus
- Must be able and willing to travel internationally (Up to 50% travel as may be required)