As a Service Operations Center (SOC) Technician, you will work as a part of the Service Operations Center team.
You will receive, troubleshoot, process and resolve Support Requests and Incidents using support tools, and will have direct access to 2nd level support for issues that require escalation. The majority of support will be provided via the telephone with the use of remote administration tools. The SOC Technician will learn and apply SOC procedures, manage incidents through resolution and perform technical and non-
technical tasks. You will be responsible for keeping up to date with new technologies in order to provide effective support for the environment.
- Fluent English (B2-C1, written and spoken)
- Good understanding of Windows 7, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook troubleshooting, support and set up.
- Good understanding of Wireless Devices, Mobile phones, BlackBerry, Wireless Network connectivity troubleshooting, support, and set up.
- Understanding of an ITIL Support Request, Incident and Problem Management, Change Management etc.
- Previous experience working in Service Operations Center / Helpdesk role preferred.
- Good knowledge about Active Directory administration, Network printing troubleshooting and support.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, with internal customers, support partners and SOC team members.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to rapidly develop working knowledge of complex, tiered, customer-facing software applications.
- Good understanding of how to support a 24x7 production environment including customer support and technology management.
- Strong ability to follow processes and/or apply common sense workarounds to ensure team success.
- Strong ability to work effectively and prioritize in urgent work situations.
- Recent industry standard technical certifications such as MCSA, Network+, A+ preferred.
- Demonstrated experience of working in an ITIL (v2011, v3, or v2) best practice environment with familiarity of Support Request, Incident and Problem Management. Knowledge of Change Management an advantage.
- International working environment for a worldwide leader in Data Recovery, Computer Forensics, Electronic Discovery and Legal Technologies
- Involvement in advanced, best in class technology solutions
- Comfortable work environment
- Friendly, fast paced atmosphere
- Professional-growth opportunities
- Attractive package of benefits
- Opportunity to be heard and influence change within IT processes and technology