We are the leading software design company and chip manufacturer specialized in wireless/USB monitors,
wireless VR, docking stations, video adapters and more. Our strengths are 15+ years of experience
with 150+ engineers and specialists world-wide.
We create solutions that are a breakthrough in currently existing technologies.
Our software is designed for Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, Ubuntu, and Android operating systems.
Our hardware allows for easy connection of any display to any computer, tablet or phone.
Specific technical skills are important - but you can learn these at DisplayLink, or of course you may already
have them. The tasks are going to change rapidly, so we need people who are smart, and get things done.
- Opportunity to develop both low-level and high level code
- Latest development tools and C++ language versions in use
- Agile environment with cross functional teams working in Scrum/Kanban
- Training programmes, both internal and external
- Friendly and helpful environment with opportunities for personal development
- Strong support from senior colleagues when you join and throughout your career
- Permanent job contract at Katowice office
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Relocation expenses as appropriate (for Katowice location)
- Flexible working hours
- Parking space available for every employee
- Employee referral bonus
- Additional health insurance package for you and your family
- Minimal bureaucracy overhead and lightweight processes
- Exciting team building events
- Table football and VR gaming setup
- Weekly community salad day, hot-dog day, sweets, full fridge and more other food related opportunities
- Expanded social, sport, educational, hobbies, and health packages
.... and much more €“ dare to ask for details!