- Supporting other team mambers,
- Proposing enhancements to existing infrastructure,
- Designing and implementing new solutions,
- Developing and maintaining existing documentation,
- Day-to-day servers management and support,
- Backup systems monitoring and reporting,
- Hardware problem determination,
- Take part in Incident, Problem and Change Management processes.
Backup Infrastructure Consultant will be able to expand her/his knowledge in backup area through access to dedicated client€™s environment and cooperation with high class specialists within and outside our company (including hardware/software vendors).
This position is dedicated for experienced people who like challenges, projects implementation, active cooperation with architects and projects managers.
- Backup (TSM) system management,
- Incident, Problem and Change Management.
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by6000professionals in30 languages.
- You will gain space tofulfill your ambitionsand develop your career, opportunity to take part intransition projects. We operate according toLean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) €“ you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20000 online trainings and in class) and getcertified(e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part incoaching programs and develop your knowledge inexperts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inCSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism €“ based on clear rules ofpromotion. Our company applies awide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideassistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with managing Backup systems,
- Experience in managing Enterprise class environments,
- Knowledge of TSM backup solution,
- Knowledge of Linux Red Hat OS management,
- Experience in hardware management,
- Good English language skills.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Virtualization (VMWare).
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving,
- Self driven and able to work within a team,
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.