|nr oferty: 71766 / 2017-08-30|
|Systems Network Administrator - Team Leader|
We are looking for an ambitious Systems & Network Administrator - Team Leader to join our team in Warsaw.
We carry out projects in the field of Machine Learning, Big Data, Security, SDN (Software Defined Networking), Cloud Computing, OpenContrail. Working with us you will have the chance to immerse yourself in challenging projects and technologies such as Linux, Cisco/Juniper, Nagios, Bash/ Python. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself - CodiLime is the place for you. Our teams are made up of winners of international algorithmic competitions, experienced managers, talented developers and IT administrators. Are you interested? Grow with us and we will gladly share our knowledge and expertise with you!
You may have:
- basic knowledge in the field of networking, including routing protocols, VPN, VLAN (802.1Q),
- ability to configure Juniper devices (EX, SRX),
- experience with JIRA / Confluence,
- knowledge of Ubiquiti (AP WiFi),
- knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Softlayer, Digital Ocean.
- a chance to work on a strategic and ambitious SDN-related project utilizing new technologies,
- the opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers with extensive professional experience in Silicon Valley,
- the opportunity to participate in Tech Talks (internal training sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- an attractive salary,
- an attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).
|You must have: - team management skills (~5 persons), - excellent organization skills, - experience with network devices: Cisco / Juniper / HP, - ability to manage a server room (device racking, cable management), - general knowledge in the field of programming and knowledge of Bash or/and Python, - considerable working experience with Linux (and, optimally, other Unix systems) both at the user and administrator levels, - good knowledge of nginix, Apache, haproxy, SSH, Radius, LDAP, DHCP, FW / iptables, - knowledge in the fields of clusters, HA, load balancing, virtualization, - experience with infrastructure monitoring (Nagios, Cacti etc.), - good working knowledge of English (B2 level).|
|Warszawa , mazowieckie, Polska|
|2017-08-30 - 2017-10-06|
Link do oferty: