|nr oferty: 71833 / 2017-09-11|
|Python Software Test Engineer|
| We are looking for an ambitious Python developer who will join our QA team in Warsaw to support the development of international projects in the field of SDN. Your responsibilities will include new technologies research, designing/implementation of tests and incorporating them into our CI framework. You will have many opportunities to improve your programming skills and learn more about mature product development. Working technologies: Python, Jenkins, Robot Framework, OpenStack, not to mention our own tools.
You will be responsible for:
- developing test automation, planning the implementation of necessary libraries and maintaining the code base,
- selecting tools and frameworks based on the new technologies and functionalities being introduced into the project,
- conducting analysis, design, maintenance and result analysis of test cases and complete bundles,
- proper configuration management for test automation frameworks,
- maintaining the test environment.
It would be an advantage to have:
- experience in Quality Assurance - the capability to design, implement and manage test cases,
- knowledge of Continuous Integration support systems (e.g. Jenkins),
- knowledge of test automation systems (e.g. Robot Framework),
- experience with Ticketing systems (e.g. JIRA),
- virtualization technologies (e.g. Libvirt, Docker, Vagrant, KVM),
- completed courses in QA and ISTQB - Advanced CTFL certification,
- a knack for debugging and log analysis.
- the chance to be a part of a young, dynamic and internationally successful team
- the opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers with extensive - professional experience in Silicon Valley,
- the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- the opportunity to participate in Tech Talks (internal training sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- an attractive salary,
- an attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).
|You must have: - at least 1 year of experience working in a software development team, - programming experience in Python and basic scripting (Bash) - basic knowledge of the Linux environment, - basic knowledge of networking and network protocols, - working experience in version control system - Git.|
|Warszawa , mazowieckie, Polska|
|2017-09-11 - 2017-10-18|
Link do oferty: