|nr oferty: 71850 / 2017-09-11|
|Project Manager for Network Solutions|
| We are looking for an ambitious Project Manager for Network Solutions to join our team in Warsaw.
We carry out projects in the field of Machine Learning, Big Data, SDN (Software Defined Networking), Cloud Computing and OpenContrail. Working with us, you will have the chance to immerse yourself in challenging projects and technologies. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself - CodiLime is the place for you. Our teams are made up of winners of international algorithmic competitions, experienced managers, talented developers and IT administrators. Are you interested? Grow with us and we will gladly share our knowledge and expertise with you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing teams responsible for Network solutions,
- providing project status, outstanding items and maintaining communication with external customers and third parties,
- scope engagements and support in development of proposals and statements of work, effectively translating customer requirements into an engagement to meet those needs,
- be part of a team and deliver consulting in one or more key service areas, monitoring and mentoring junior consultants as appropriate.
You may have:
- detailed knowledge of OpenStack and its components,
- detailed knowledge of OpenContrail and its use-cases,
- experience in product development.
- the opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers with extensive - professional experience in Silicon Valley,
- the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- the opportunity to participate in the Tech Talks (internal training sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- attractive salary,
- attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).
|You must have: - at least 3 years experience on similar position, - experience in IT teams management, - strong communication skills, including communicating with larger audiences, - experience in working with external customers, - in the past at least 3 years of experience on technical positions, - overall knowledge of current SDN market and solutions, - knowledge of Agile methodologies (mainly Scrum) and project management tools and software (JIRA, Confluence), - excellent English-language skills (minimum C1 level).|
|Warszawa , mazowieckie, Polska|
|2017-09-11 - 2017-10-18|
Link do oferty: