|nr oferty: 71848 / 2017-09-11|
|Junior Administrator / IT Helpdesk|
| We are looking for an ambitious Junior Administrator / IT Helpdesk to join our team in Warsaw.
We carry out projects in the field of Machine Learning, Big Data, SDN (Software Defined Networking), Cloud Computing and OpenContrail. Working with us, you will have the chance to immerse yourself in challenging projects and technologies. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself - CodiLime is the place for you. Our teams are made up of winners of international algorithmic competitions, experienced managers, talented developers and IT administrators. Are you interested? Grow with us and we will gladly share our knowledge and expertise with you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- logging and handling daily helpdesk problems (more than 200 users),
- tracking the status of reported issues/tickets,
- solving IT problems in accordance with established procedures,
- daily IT/administrative work,
- creating specifications and purchasing office equipment.
You may have:
- ability to solve problems in Mac OS X,
- knowledge of JIRA / Confluence,
- basic knowledge of LAN / WAN (switches, routers, FW),
- desire to learn, develop and improve skills.
- continuous development through work in teams executing ambitious IT projects,
- the opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers with extensive professional experience in Silicon Valley,
- the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world,
- the opportunity to participate in the Tech Talks (internal training sessions),
- flexible working hours,
- attractive salary,
- attractive benefits package (subsidized medical care, sports, frequent team-building events, fun room).
|You must have: - good work organization and focus on the goals, - ability to work under deadline pressure and ability to prioritize tasks, - good communication skills including communication with employees reporting IT equipment problems, - master s degree (or the two final years students), - thorough knowledge of troubleshooting Linux Ubuntu 14.04LTS (and higher), - ability to solve basic problems in Windows 07/08/10 environments, - general IT knowledge related to office equipment (laptops, monitors, printers), - communicative level of English (B1 level).|
|Warszawa , mazowieckie, Polska|
|2017-09-11 - 2017-10-18|
Link do oferty: