nr oferty: 135870 / 2021-03-21
Senior QA Specialist
- You have a passion for testing
- Ability to create new paths of testing same product
- Eager to broaden your knowledge
- You are proud for delivering the highest quality products on the market
- You creating the structure of testing for yourslef and others
- Outside of the box thinking
- Eagle eye for details and perfectionizm
- You have at least 3 years experience in a similar position
- At least two cycles with games production (pref. mobile)
- Be flexible and responsive
- Task management software
- Bug reports/documentation
- Team work
- Test automation tools (e.g Appium)
- Communication skills
- Database tools (e.g mySQL)
- Analitical mind
- Bug tracer (Bugzilla, Jira)
- Automated testing
- Risk management
- General knowledge about game development
- ISTQB certification (nice to have)
- CI (eg Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab)
- HTTP API usage and performance testing
- Cloud mobile testing platforms
- Leader s support
Ask for help, give and get feedback, set up goals and develop your skills.
- Knowledge sharing
People development is key for us!
- Fast-paced career
Professional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process
You will count on all the resources you need for your work
- Beautiful office
Ingenious office space with plenty of room, located in KPT
- Flexible hours
Whether you are an early bird or late owl - we get you covered.
- Growth budget
Let us know if you need any book or purchase materials that will help you grow
- Remote work
We don t force you to work in our office - you can work from home as well.
- Open kitchen
Coffee, juices, fruits, fully stocked fridge and more - come and see ;)
We regularly play together and you are invited as well!
- Team gatherings
Take part in events with pizza, games, snacks with a good company.
- Stock option plan
We would like to share our success with you and take part in our ESOP plan.
- Outline quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and comply with quality assurance standards
- Make sure that quality assurance standards are adequate
- Elaborate the procedures of sampling and guidelines for collection and reporting quality data
- Oversee the implementation and ensure efficiency of inspection and quality systems
- Plan, perform and oversee inspection and testing of products to ensure the quality deliverable
- Ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Identify and Resolve Production Issues
- Conduct Product Testing and Audits
- Document Product Tests and Corrections
- Evaluate Production Operations
- Building and maintaining the automated test scripts
- Writing and maintaining test cases, test plans and test scripts
| , zachodniopomorskie, Polska
|2021-03-21 - 2021-04-20
Link do oferty: