Commercial Management and Business Digitalization organization plays a key role in achieving NOKIA s business targets and commercial strategy definition. It consists of experts with various background including finance and technical fields who constantly analyze market trends and customers need to make best business decision to secure long-term success.
In this position, you will be responsible for data architecture design, work closely with our software and application development teams to recommend structure of our databases and warehouses built on MS SQL Server instances, as well as MS Azure environment to collect, store and deliver most optimal datasets to our Business Analysts to perform their analyses and create outstanding PowerBI dashboards in Azure service.
On daily basis, you will study end users and project needs, as well as asses data infrastructure and its implementation to provide insight into architecture changes. You will develop database design, often in cooperation with a project team, to ensure that E2E business requirements are met. You will be responsible for constantly monitoring our dataflow and immediately addressing databases issues and problems. On top of project related involvements, you will create and maintain a data architecture documentation and security guidelines. You will also play a key role to identify trends in the database usage, and use this information to improve performance and security and recommend new ways to improve the existing database.
- MS SQL database tools (e.g. SQL Server Management Studio)
- Microsoft Azure environment (e.g. Data Factory, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Warehouse, AAS)
- Business Process Modeling, Data Modeling and UML tools (e.g. MagicDraw)
- Variety of data types and sources
- Master s or Bachelor s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Economic Sciences
- proven work experience as a Data Architect and ability to work in distributed systems
- 7 years + of professional experience in data modeling, processing and warehousing
- strong analytical, problem solving and synthesis skills
- expert knowledge in MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- very good knowhow about database administration, performance optimization and security aspects
- experience with Microsoft Azure environment and/or PowerBI and PowerQuery
- experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- organizational skills and ability to work under time pressure and with complex tasks
- team player and good communication skills
- highly responsible person who act independently within his/her own responsibility area
- fluent in Business English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one s achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
- and more...