- Analysis and design of the lending journey in a web-client application
- Defines and setups unsecured consumer lending journey enabled by a web-client application used by an agent selling loans in branch in Austrian or Polish market. This includes e.g.: marketing presentation of a loan and its simulation, prospect customer verification in peripheral systems/databases, loan application and income proof collection/verification, risk decisioning (supported by Risk PO), presentation of the approved loan offer incl. upsell, PPI insurance application, loan contracting, disbursement, loan repayment, prepayment and other loan maintenance features in a mobile App.
- Analyses market practices and journeys in applying for a loan in Austrian or Polish market, reflects local practice in verifying income of loan applicant, ensures compliance and consumer protection law requirements are embedded/reflected in process design and in web-client screens design. Defines general process flows for entrusted solution epics, clarifies and reflects requirements by compliance/legal, risk, security, business contingency and data collection. Closely cooperates with designers to reflect all requirements within the web-client screens design.
- Defines detailed user acceptance criteria / user stories for prioritized solution epics in close cooperation with responsible product owner.
- Elaborates user stories into acceptance criteria, discusses requirements with IT architects in terms of feasibility, prepares and supports sprints grooming and planning sessions.
- Ensures the allocated/entrusted part of digital lending product backlog is fully ready for IT development.
- Prepares inputs for sprints ceremonies: sprint refinement, planning, demo, retro sessions.
- Business travel: spending 3 days per week onsite in Vienna, 2 days can be performed from home
- Strong relevant consumer lending business experience preferably in Austrian or Polish market with focus on unsecured personal loan product development
- Experience in consumer lending business/product development, familiar with respective technical background
- Project management experience with agile delivery
- Seniority in getting a contribution from various project stakeholders across the bank, closely working with product owners and IT delivery teams
- Fluency in English
- Valid EU work permit
- Willingness for business travel